What is the preparation of the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine before it runs?
In order to make the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine operate efficiently, its preparation is indispensable. For example, preparation before starting: properly adjust the size of the discharge port, check whether there is ore in the crushing chamber, whether the connecting bolt is loose, and whether the storage tank is full.
In addition to some of the preparations mentioned above, in practice, in order to effectively stabilize the operation of the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine, we also need to:
1. Before starting the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine, first turn on the oil pump motor and cooling system for about 3-4 minutes, until the oil pressure and oil flow indication are normal, then the motor can be started.
2. After the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine is started, if there is an abnormal sound, it needs to stop. After the cause is found and processed, the equipment can be started.
3. The Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine needs to ensure that the no-load state is started, and it can be stabilized for a while before it can be fed. During the ore-feeding process, it needs to be gradually added until it is fully loaded.
4. The Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine should be evenly distributed to the mine. It should not be too much. At the same time, the size of the ore should be less than 0.85 times of the ore. In addition, when feeding the mine, it is strictly forbidden to enter the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine such as electric shovel teeth and drill bits.
5. During the operation of the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there is a large ore stuck in the mine mouth. If it needs to be taken out by special equipment, it cannot be carried out by hand.
6. When the crushing chamber is blocked due to too much ore, the ore must be stopped immediately until the five stones in the crushing chamber can be re-supplied.
7. The operation of Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine is carried out by workers who are familiar with its operation process. At the same time, it is necessary to judge the crushing condition of the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine by watching, listening and touching. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the bearing temperature in the equipment. When it is too high, even if effective measures are taken to reduce the shaft temperature.
8. When it is necessary to stop the operation of the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine, it is necessary to stop the machine when there is no mine in the crushing chamber, and the supply of the oil pump can be stopped after the Pea Gravel Sand Crusher Machine is stopped.